Chirp and Chatter Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Blowing on Dandelions (Miralee Ferrell)


LOVE BLOSSOMS IN OREGON SERIES, Book 1

Once again, I am impressed with Miralee Ferrell's ability to paint characters so real I feel as if I've known them forever. This author clearly has an excellent understanding of the nuances in various types of relationship, which makes for a deeply felt connection between the reader and the characters. I rooted for Catherine and Micah to the end, felt his lonely bitterness and her inner pain, her longing for something more from an unaffectionate, sharp-tongued mother. Blowing on Dandelions is a beautiful tale, beautifully told. I recommend it for lovers of clean romance with a deeper undercurrent that grips the heart and keeps the pages turning.

No comments:

Post a Comment