Do you love to read? Do you enjoy Christian and/or sweet romance? How about angels? Miracles? Second chance and redemption stories? So do I...and those are the things I write about.
I wonder if you'd be interested in joining my street team, The Messengers? Let's talk about it...
What's a street team?
An author's street team members help spread the word about upcoming releases and events. When I have a new release coming up, you'll help me get a little buzz going about it by posting memes, tweets, etc., and talking up the book to your reader friends. One of the really important things a street team member does is to write short reviews and post them to various websites where books are sold, reviewed, discussed, or otherwise brought into the eye of the public -- sites like Amazon, Goodreads, Barnes & Noble, my publisher's website, etc.
What's in it for you?
- You'll get free electronic copies of the book, either shortly before or immediately after it's released. I will, now and then, run some kind of contest in which you might win a signed, print copy, as well.
- You’ll also get free bookmarks, postcards, and from time to time, other swag that I might happen to order.
- You'll have the opportunity to offer feedback on future stories. Sometimes I'll take a Messenger poll about a character's name, the title of a book, what each person would do in a given situation, etc. This is fun!
- When a Messenger goes above and beyond, I might even dedicate a book to that special angel, or mention him/her in the acknowledgements of an upcoming book.
- You’ll have access to a secret Facebook group where I’ll post news about upcoming releases, and info for you to share on your social media networks. Also, that's where we can chat about books, romance, angels, the ridiculous stuff we see online...whatever comes up, as long as its clean and edifying.
- If you have a Facebook group or blog, and would like to give away one of my eBooks, give me a holler. Chances are, I'll be able to accommodate.
Sound like fun? Want to give it a try? Here's what I'll need from you:
- A commitment to funnel your enthusiasm into sharing my new releases and event information with friends through social media.
- A commitment to post at least (2) two photos of book covers when you receive them.
- A commitment to post a book review on Amazon (fair and honest reviews, of course), within a reasonable time frame of receiving the book. Reviews posted elsewhere are awesome and appreciated, as well.
- A solemn promise NOT to share your free copies of my eBooks. They are meant for you and you alone. I appreciate your dedication to respecting the work I put into writing by not making it free to the general public.
Still in? Wonderful! Fill out the application and let's get started.
Naturally there are only so many free books in this world, so not every reader can join. I’ll only be accepting applications for a limited time, and while I appreciate your interest, please understand that requests to join The Messengers are considered on a case-by-case basis.