Chirp and Chatter Pages

Friday, March 23, 2018

Here's your invitation...please come!


Hi, all! I've been a little absent of late, and I apologize. The flu doesn't want to let go this year. I've had two recurrences, back to back, and let me tell you -- it's draining and frustrating.

But enough about me. Let's talk about my new book!

I'm sharing an excerpt from Hummingbird Kisses today on Shannon Taylor Vannatter's blog. I hope you'll drop by and say hello. Shannon will be drawing a name from the commenters to win a copy of the collection in which this book was born: COOKING UP KISSES: Five Sweetly Scrumptious Romantic Novellas.

Here's your roadmap to the party. Or copy and paste the link below into your URL field, and you'll be on your way:

http://shannontaylorvannatter.com/delia-latham-romantic-excerpt-part-1-of-1/


No comments:

Post a Comment